Tools & Technology bring change management processes and structure to life. They’re also what makes change management principles and practices more tactical for your people.
The Tools & Technology components delves into:
- change management tools and templates
- knowledge management for change management principles and practices
- tools that define change management measures
- standard reporting mechanisms for change management activities and performance measures.
Some things to think about in the Strategy & Leadership Focus Area…
- Is there an executive sponsor for change management tools and technology?
- Does the change management toolkit align with the processes and supported by change management resources with the right skill level?
- Is there budget assigned to support the continuous improvement of change management tools and technology?
- Are change management performance measures integrated with the portfolio investment processes?
- Are change management benefits assigned sponsors with the appropriate influence and authority to ensure they are realised?
- Is the reporting framework aligned with executive governance reporting requirements?
Explore the other components of the Strategy & Leadership Focus Area
How does your organisation's capability measure up?
The Peak Change™ Change Management Capability Model is designed to give you a view from the peak.
Explore the key components that support your organisation to build sustainable change management capability.