Process is often the “low hanging fruit” component of growing your change management maturity. There are a lot of resources and international best practice that can be leverages to get the ball rolling.
The Process Component is about creating:
- A standard communication approach about changes in the organisation
- A standard change management methodology
- A standard way of measuring performance of change management activities
- Alignment of change management with organisational strategy
Some things to think about in the Business Readiness & Adoption Focus Area…
- Are managers, supervisors and employees aware of the communication approach in the organisation? Is it something they access regularly and find valuable?
- Does the change management methodology include clear processes for business engagement to ensure they are actively engaged in the shaping and adoption of new ways of working across the organisation?
- Are managers, supervisors and employees involved in defining effective performance measures for change management activities? Do their teams have defined responsibilities in supporting the outcomes of change management activities impacting their areas?
- Are change management principles and practices aligned with business-led methodologies, frameworks and standards?
Explore the other components of the Business Readiness & Adoption Focus Area
How does your organisation's capability measure up?
The Peak Change™ Change Management Capability Model is designed to give you a view from the peak.
Explore the key components that support your organisation to build sustainable change management capability.