Tools & Technology bring change management processes and structure to life. They’re also what makes change management principles and practices more tactical for your people.
The Tools & Technology components delves into:
- change management tools and templates
- knowledge management for change management principles and practices
- tools that define change management measures
- standard reporting mechanisms for change management activities and performance measures.
Some things to think about in the Change Management Delivery Focus Area…
- Do all change and project management practitioners have access to the change management tools and technology?
- Are there tools in place to assist practitioners identify dependencies with other projects, programs and the portfolio? Does this access give them a view of upcoming changes that may impact their project?
- Do the change management tools and templates scale to support different types, styles and sizes of business change initiatives?
- Do change and project management practitioners have access to change management knowledge resources to support their ongoing professional development? Are these regularly reviewed with the community of practice as part of a continuous improvement process?
- Are change management measurement tools available and use consistently across projects, programs and the portfolio?
- Are there clear standards and template to support consistent change management activity reporting?
Explore the other components of the Change Management Delivery Focus Area
How does your organisation's capability measure up?
The Peak Change™ Change Management Capability Model is designed to give you a view from the peak.
Explore the key components that support your organisation to build sustainable change management capability.